Khan Wahab Shafique Rahman & Co Chartered Accountants was founded in 1968 and is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh.
* One of the first few firms of Chartered Accountants in Bangladesh with extensive experience with large public, private and charity sector organisations including commercial banks, central bank and various financial institutions.
* Extensive audit experience in corporations, insurance companies, government departments, nationalised industries and government agencies.
* Grown by recommendation and referral to serve over 400 clients all over Bangladesh supported by offices in Dhaka and Chittagong.
* Registered with NGO Bureau, MRA (Micro Credit Regulatory Authority) and PKSF has carried out audit of many NGO in Bangladesh
* Registered as “A” Grade audit firm by the Bangladesh bank for audit of commercial bank.
The firm has been servicing the needs of leading organizations in Bangladesh for over 47 years with deep roots in the local community.
For Bangladeshi businesses investing in the United Kingdom, we are the partner of choice in Bangladesh.